It’s fairly well-understood that in a properly sealed house, controlled air exchange is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Most homes achieve the removal of super moist or indoor polluted air with standard exhaust fans, either in the bath or the kitchen. Panasonic has developed a bathroom fan that acts as an air exchanger, exhausting bad interior air and replacing it with fresh air. The extra benefit here is that Panasonic’s WhisperComfort Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) doesn’t waste the energy used to heat or cool the air. The Ventilator is streamlined and requires two ducts: an outtake duct for exhaust and an intake duct for fresh air. The unit is designed to run quietly and is easily cleaned.
- Code Red Part II: Fire Sprinklers Inside Your Log Home January 19, 2017
- Understanding the Permitting Process: 8 Steps You Should Know January 18, 2017
- Range Features – 5 Must Haves! January 18, 2017
- Green Tip: Shower Temperature Display January 18, 2017
- Will we see you at the first log home show of 2017? January 18, 2017