There’s still time to save a space at Katahdin’s Log Home Planning Seminar. Our daylong session on designing and building your cedar log home brings together a team of real estate, finance and design professionals. Together, we can help you understand the process and provide insights to make your log home dream into reality.
You’ll get to see first-hand—from trees to finished log home—what makes Katahdin’s mill and house manufacturing line state-of-the-art. A Maine feast caps off the day. Contact Shannon at 800-845-4533 or visit the Events section of the website to learn more.
- Code Red Part II: Fire Sprinklers Inside Your Log Home January 19, 2017
- Understanding the Permitting Process: 8 Steps You Should Know January 18, 2017
- Range Features – 5 Must Haves! January 18, 2017
- Green Tip: Shower Temperature Display January 18, 2017
- Will we see you at the first log home show of 2017? January 18, 2017