It’s fairly well-understood that in a properly sealed house, controlled air exchange is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Most homes achieve the removal of super moist or indoor polluted air with standard exhaust fans, either in the bath or the kitchen. Panasonic has developed a bathroom fan that acts as an air exchanger, exhausting bad interior air and replacing it with fresh air. The extra benefit here is that Panasonic’s WhisperComfort Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) doesn’t waste the energy used to heat or cool the air. The Ventilator is streamlined and requires two ducts: an outtake duct for exhaust and an intake duct for fresh air. The unit is designed to run quietly and is easily cleaned.
- Don’t Miss Out! Reserve for Sunday Squared Open House Event Set Today! May 17, 2021
- Green Tip: Induction Stove Tops Make IAQ Sense May 17, 2021
- Design Trends: Luxury Vinyl Tiles May 13, 2021
- Basement or No Basement? May 13, 2021
- Organize Your Log Home Ideas May 13, 2021