It’s fairly well-understood that in a properly sealed house, controlled air exchange is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Most homes achieve the removal of super moist or indoor polluted air with standard exhaust fans, either in the bath or the kitchen. Panasonic has developed a bathroom fan that acts as an air exchanger, exhausting bad interior air and replacing it with fresh air. The extra benefit here is that Panasonic’s WhisperComfort Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) doesn’t waste the energy used to heat or cool the air. The Ventilator is streamlined and requires two ducts: an outtake duct for exhaust and an intake duct for fresh air. The unit is designed to run quietly and is easily cleaned.
- Trade Tip Tuesday – Plan Your Home to Handle Snow December 3, 2019
- Trade Tip Tuesday – Make Room for Utility Rooms November 26, 2019
- Trade Tip Tuesday – Do a Walkout Basement for More Space on the Same Footprint November 19, 2019
- Seven Springs PA Log Home Show This Weekend + Two January 2020 Shows! November 14, 2019
- Green Tip: Managing Log Home Electric Loads November 14, 2019