Radiant heat is one effective way to utilize hydronic heating in your home. The Viega Climate Panel system is a new approach to radiant floor heating that doesn’t require concrete pouring and can be installed over subflooring or concrete. The panels consist of aluminum backed plywood with specially designed grooves cut into the surface to hold ViegaPEX Barrier tubing. The flexible tubing can be walked into the grooves and when teamed up with U-turn panels, installation is fast. The panels add only ½ inch to the total floor system., and can be ordered in pre-assembled and folded panels that allow up to 14 square feet to be laid at a time. An additional green benefit is the company employs green radiant heat at its manufacturing and logistics facility in Kansas.
- Garage Designs for Accessory Dwellings November 15, 2023
- Lock In Your Energy Now October 6, 2023
- Five Reasons Why Katahdin Cedar Log Homes is the Smart Choice September 12, 2023
- Navigating Log Home Financing: Building Your Dream Retreat June 27, 2023
- 5 Must-Have Features for Your Log Home Outdoor Kitchen June 8, 2023