Radiant heat is one effective way to utilize hydronic heating in your home. The Viega Climate Panel system is a new approach to radiant floor heating that doesn’t require concrete pouring and can be installed over subflooring or concrete. The panels consist of aluminum backed plywood with specially designed grooves cut into the surface to hold ViegaPEX Barrier tubing. The flexible tubing can be walked into the grooves and when teamed up with U-turn panels, installation is fast. The panels add only ½ inch to the total floor system., and can be ordered in pre-assembled and folded panels that allow up to 14 square feet to be laid at a time. An additional green benefit is the company employs green radiant heat at its manufacturing and logistics facility in Kansas.
- Three More Chances to Meet Katahdin Log Home Experts March 16, 2017
- After the Fire: Stepping Up to Help Rebuild Gatlinburg March 16, 2017
- Add Feature Walls Without the Commitment March 16, 2017
- New Options for Barn Doors & Hardware March 16, 2017
- Green Tip: Solar Smartflower POP March 16, 2017