Radiant heat is one effective way to utilize hydronic heating in your home. The Viega Climate Panel system is a new approach to radiant floor heating that doesn’t require concrete pouring and can be installed over subflooring or concrete. The panels consist of aluminum backed plywood with specially designed grooves cut into the surface to hold ViegaPEX Barrier tubing. The flexible tubing can be walked into the grooves and when teamed up with U-turn panels, installation is fast. The panels add only ½ inch to the total floor system., and can be ordered in pre-assembled and folded panels that allow up to 14 square feet to be laid at a time. An additional green benefit is the company employs green radiant heat at its manufacturing and logistics facility in Kansas.
- Green Tip: Air Sealing November 15, 2017
- Start the New Year Right at a Log Home Show! November 15, 2017
- Smart Pet Doors Keep Everyone Happy November 15, 2017
- Kitchen Trends: Black is the New Stainless November 15, 2017
- Windows Update 3: Verilock Wireless Security Sensors November 15, 2017