Radiant heat is one effective way to utilize hydronic heating in your home. The Viega Climate Panel system is a new approach to radiant floor heating that doesn’t require concrete pouring and can be installed over subflooring or concrete. The panels consist of aluminum backed plywood with specially designed grooves cut into the surface to hold ViegaPEX Barrier tubing. The flexible tubing can be walked into the grooves and when teamed up with U-turn panels, installation is fast. The panels add only ½ inch to the total floor system., and can be ordered in pre-assembled and folded panels that allow up to 14 square feet to be laid at a time. An additional green benefit is the company employs green radiant heat at its manufacturing and logistics facility in Kansas.
- Katahdin Lakeside Home Goes LEED Gold— New Standard for Log Home Efficiency October 20, 2016
- 3 Hot Landscaping Trends to Enhance Your Log Home October 19, 2016
- Small Duct High Velocity Heating & Cooling October 19, 2016
- Logapalooza + Log Home Shows = Great Ways to Learn October 19, 2016
- Green Tip: Micro Hydrogenerators October 19, 2016