Radiant heat is one effective way to utilize hydronic heating in your home. The Viega Climate Panel system is a new approach to radiant floor heating that doesn’t require concrete pouring and can be installed over subflooring or concrete. The panels consist of aluminum backed plywood with specially designed grooves cut into the surface to hold ViegaPEX Barrier tubing. The flexible tubing can be walked into the grooves and when teamed up with U-turn panels, installation is fast. The panels add only ½ inch to the total floor system., and can be ordered in pre-assembled and folded panels that allow up to 14 square feet to be laid at a time. An additional green benefit is the company employs green radiant heat at its manufacturing and logistics facility in Kansas.
- Store Your New Log Home Information on Centriq App February 13, 2017
- Green Tip: Whole House Ventilation February 13, 2017
- Love Farmhouse Style and Log Homes? February 13, 2017
- Still Plenty of Log Home Shows on Our Schedule! February 13, 2017
- Timber Frame Bridges Add Beauty and Value February 13, 2017